BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Observations

Some Halloween observations.

1. I had more tweens at my door than the little ones. Crafty.

2. Tweens boys are annoying.

3. I haven't figure out the person to candy to total trick or treaters ratio...yet.

4. The number of little kids who tried to open my (locked) door was staggering. Um, hello parents!

5. It was fun to have many, many trick or treaters. I loved trick or treating when I was a kid and I'm glad to see the tradition still alive in my neck of the (concrete) woods.

6. My favorite trick or treating memory was when it was raining like crazy and my mom with her Volkswagen van drove us around so we could jump out and cover a few houses and then jump in. That was awesome. I love that memory.

7. There was one slightly drunk man that did some trick or treating. Ok, maybe he did it for his kid. Still he smelled like booze.

Happy Halloween. Next in the fall fun. Thanksgiving!

0 comments: