Today I am really done with convalescing. I slept late and then got up with a spring in my step to only have my body revolt as I got some cereal and sat down to check my email. There is something still not quite right with my body. As long as I am sitting and resting, I feel fine but the moment I start getting up and getting something done (not even strenous!), I start to feel yucky again. I guess this is my body telling me something but I am tired of my body feeling yucky.
Now I am sitting here deciding what to do with the day. What to do and what not to do but really I guess I need to spend another day resting.
Here I come Beverly Hills 90210 and all the Netflix movies I am getting today.
I am really ready to get back to life but it seems that the only path to that is resting. Argh!
Friday, February 08, 2008
frustrated with feeling yucky
Posted by life girl at 9:56 AM
Labels: general life stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment