BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

sleeping with bread monday: just plain scared

the good: Knott's Scary Farm was a FUN, FUN time. I felt like a kid again. I was wide-eyed as I took in the wonder and spook of the mazes, haunted rides and shows. I had never been before and it was good for the soul to enjoy the fun of the Halloween season as well as tune into the wonder that the kid in me needs very much. I am truly thankful for James who one, plans such fun things for us to enjoy together and two, helps the inner child in me have a good time (that's some good psychobabble for you.) :)

the not so good (but really is good): Saturday was help mom move her big stuff into storage day. We got it done (thanks to James and Uncle Stephen) and had a nice dinner at La Tapatia in downtown Escondido. It is sad. I am SOOOO HAPPY for my mom. I am really proud of her for doing what she wants to do with her life in moving to Ohio. I am beyond estatic and yet it is an end of an era for me. It is sad and I am grieving it too. Happy and sad. I am glad I am finally okay with experiencing mixed emotions and just being in them for awhile. I had tears well up behind my eyes. I know a big cry is coming on. I am so glad I am okay with the big crys now.

0 comments: