I'd like to introduce you to my new appendage... Roy (short for Royal Jack). I can't walk around the house without him at my feet. I can't even go to the bathroom without him at my feet. I gotta start closing the door to have some peace! Roy is Jane's dog but since Jane isn't up and about, he has adopted me as his end all be all. This is me trying to work on my laptop. Granted I put him on the desk to sit down next to me but this is him insisting that next to him isn't quite close enough. Serious boundary issues. He is right now taking a little snooze on the floor next to me but as soon as I move he'll perk up and follow me. I'd bet you thousands upon thousands of dollars that would happen because well it hasn't NOT happened. To top it all off he licks me incessantly...if I let him!
Scoti is my other little friend but he is pretty independent. He comes to me for a little love here and there but is okay to be on his own. I'll post pictures of him some time when he isnt' shying away and Roy isn't demanding every second of my attention.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
My new appendage...
Posted by life girl at 9:52 PM
Labels: general life stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome to motherhood! hee-hee
he's soo cute.
Post a Comment